DescriptionWe are currently seeking to appoint a highly motivated practitioner to join a very successful Science department.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A science or similar, graduate.
- Experienced in teaching science to public scholarship examinations.
- Able to teach to at least GCSE level.
- Permission to work in UK
- Face to Face Interview
- Photo ID
- Have a desire to motivate and inspire students
- Excellent classroom practice
The school is a thriving, forward-looking and academic IAPS School. The pupils graduate to the most prestigious senior schools.